- What is your salad dressing of choice?
It really depends on the salad and my mood. Sometimes it's bleu cheese, sometimes ranch, sometimes French, other times a nice vinaigrette or Italian, then there's always Caesar.
- What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
I think Subway and Chipotle constitute "fast food," so I'll choose them.
- What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
Eduardo's Mexican restaurant in DeKalb, IL.
- On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
15-25%. Unless you really piss me off; then all bets are off.
- What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
- Name three foods you detest above all others.
Mushrooms, olives, pickles.
- What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
Kung Pao chicken.
- What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Sausage and pepperoni if I'm in a carnivorous mood; spinach otherwise.
- What do you like to put on your toast?
- What is your favorite type of gum?
Cinnamon. I have no real preference for actual brand.
- Number of contacts in your cell phone?
- Number of contacts in your e-mail address book?
Apparently 179. Yikes! Do I know that many people?
- What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A daily rotating collection of photos I have taken and a few others that I've found online.
- What is your screensaver on your computer?
Default star field on the PC and a default rotating neon bar graphic on the Mac. I'm not particularly original with screensavers.
- Are there naked pictures saved on your computer?
Not that I've been made aware of. If there are, I'd like to know where.
- How many land line phones do you have in your house?
- How many televisions are in your house?
Three (two that are actually plugged into cable jacks).
- What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
- What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most?
- How many sex toys do you own that require batteries?
- What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
I'm not the best person to whom this question should be asked. I really have no idea. My calves? They're pretty ripped.
- Are you right handed or left handed?
- Do you like your smile?
Actually, yes. Many people have complimented me on my smile.
- Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Does a plantar's wart or wisdom teeth count? Or are you asking about foreign objects that shouldn't have been there in the first place?
- Would you like to?
Yeah, if you can remove fat painlessly, go for it.
- Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
Yep. Typically have a Sports Illustrated or People magazine in there.
- Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
Doctors test will say my ears. Katie would argue otherwise.
- When was the last time you had a cavity?
Six or so years ago.
- What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
Regularly? Not sure. Weights at the gym?
- Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yes, by a car accident that I have no recollection of whatsoever.
- If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No. I tend toward paranoia.
- If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
Jeez. I dunno. Fred? Oh wait... T-Bone!
- How do you express your artistic side?
Like Nicole, photography. But also here in my blog through writing.
- What color do you think you look best in?
Blue. Preferably of the denim and T-shirt variety.
- How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
Several years. I'd wind up the person who facilitates acquisition of illegal items. I'd be popular like that.
- Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Yep. Probably a couple Star Wars action figure weapons as a kid. Would pills also count? They're "non-food."
- If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
- How often do you go to church?
Not since our wedding ceremony almost five years ago. Well I guess I should include other weddings as well. But for normal Sunday services? It's been years. Grad school.
- Have you ever saved someone’s life?
Not that I'm aware of. If anybody can tell me otherwise, please comment or e-mail me. I'd be curious to know.
- Has someone ever saved yours?
Probably the paramedics when I flipped my car.
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
- Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
Sure. Why not? If you wanna look, it's your choice. I'd recommend against it, though. I'm the inspiration for TLC's song "Unpretty."
- Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Depends on who. Is the payout tax-free?
- Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000?
- Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
No. Typing would be a bitch.
- Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Nope. I love it too much. I may like to think I could just to get the money, but I'd get antsy real quick.
- Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Well, if I'm walking down a street naked for 100K, why not up it a bit? I'm sure many would make the argument that a magazine is longer lasting and potentially more damning than a one-time event such as streaking down the street. But, with the streaking, there is the potential of having multiple photographers around. In either case, can I get in shape first?
- Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
- Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
Can I choose who?
- Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
Yep. I'm mostly there with my head already anyway. I'd even do it for $1,000, but I'd prefer 5K. Any takers?
- Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
Yep. God bless TiVo and DVD releases of TV shows.
As per usual, steal at will.